RPO Service For A Fortune 500 Company
Wholesale, Industrial Retail, Distribution, Logistics
A leading Fortune 500 company specializes in providing high-quality business-to-business products and services across a wide range of categories. Their offerings include safety equipment, material handling solutions, and metalworking tools, as well as professional services like inventory management and technical support.
Customer Service Representatives
Technical Product Support
Inside Sales Associates
CHALLENGE & OBJECTIVES
From our aligning process, we learned that the ideal candidates would be:
- Customer Service Representatives: Recent graduates or experienced professionals with a strong customer focus, excellent technological skills, and great attention to detail.
- Inside Sales Associates: Results-driven individuals with a passion for sales, who can build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Technical Product Support: Enthusiastic individuals with technical expertise, excellent communication, and customer service skills.
After learning the objectives from our clients through interviews and on-site visits, our recruiting team came up with a strategic plan for our client in order to fill a class of 15-20 people for each location monthly.
As an RPO, HotFoot assumed the role of the internal talent acquisition team.
- Our RPO Interview Process:
- HFR screened the candidate for the appropriate skill set.
- HFR performed an in-depth interview utilizing behavioral-based interview techniques.
- Based on the interview results, HFR offered or rejected the candidates and prepared a slate of (15-20) candidates to start on the class dates assigned.
- Large Increase On Service Level – 65% increase from 15% to 80%.
- Long-Term Stable Assistance from HFR – With the successful partnership entering its 6 years, we are considered their trusted “recruiting arm” for the entire hiring process. Till this day, we continue to help sustain the 3 million B2B organizations our client partners with and we plan to continue to help the team scale in any way possible.
“2022 was the most extreme hiring challenge I’ve seen in a generation. Our partnership with HotFoot was essential, kudos and thank you.”
– Hiring Director
MEET THE RECRUITERS
Roy established the partnership, expanded it to four states, and solidified our relationship.
In year 3, Cooper assumed the account director role, solidifying the RPO process, and expanding service into a different state and business unit. To this day, Cooper directs and maintains the relationship and service levels never seen before.
Follow our blog as we share the latest news and trends in employment issues, market conditions and job seeker best practices.