Contract Placements For a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
Our client is a Fortune 500 financial services company that provides financial services for more than 8 million clients through its presence in 68 percent of U.S. counties.
Customer Service Specialist
CHALLENGE & OBJECTIVES
- Challenge: Urgent need to increase the contingent workforce efficiently & convert the highest performers to full-time team members
- Support lines of business including Operations, Cost & Tax, Trusts, Branch Services, Annuities, and Disability Services
- Seek out candidates who possess customer-centric qualities and have prior experience in call centers, retail, or customer service.
- Prioritize individuals who are familiar with working in a fast-paced environment & demonstrate exceptional technology skills.
HotFoot Recruiters worked with the client to develop a custom solution that would help them achieve their hiring goals. Our process included the following steps:
- Source candidates through recruiting technology or filter through applications for the best quality candidates.
- Conduct candidate screening to determine if they are a great fit for our clients.
- Submit to the client for an interview.
- Offer or disposition the candidate.
We were able to fill the positions in just 2 weeks for each class presented. The goal of each training class was 20, and HotFoot Recruiters contributed an average of 6 new team members per class. Our average interview-to-hire ratio was 3:1, with 50 client interviews resulting in 25 offers sent and 16 candidates starting on day 1.
HotFoot was able to support the hiring goals for 6 lines of business in the financial industry. We also achieved a 50% interview-to-offer ratio through 2022. We have seen less attrition due to our interview process, and we have increased our interview-to-offer success ratio over the 3-year partnership. Our relationship with our client is in its 3rd year, and we have continued to grow our partnership to support their hiring efforts.
“HotFoot Recruiters has been great to work with! Thank you for your efficiency.”
– Hiring Director
MEET THE RECRUITERS
Cooper is the account manager and he managed 4 recruiters to support the client. To this day, Cooper directs and maintains the relationship and service levels never seen before.
Big shoutout to Alaina, our lead recruiter, who assisted in sourcing amazing talents, conducting interviews, and attributing to the increase in our interview-to-offer ratio.
Follow our blog as we share the latest news and trends in employment issues, market conditions and job seeker best practices.